ModelRisk and Tamara
Purchase online or generate a quote here
The following table allows you to specify the number and type of ModelRisk and/or Tamara licenses you are looking to purchase, and their duration. It will immediately calculate the total cost and show the volume discount that is applied.
Please note the following important points:
- We offer two types of installation:
- If your organisation is likely to have some users who use the software very often, others rarely, it is most cost-effective to purchase a mixture of license types (desktop for the frequent user, network for the occasional user)
- If you are considering a network license, it is better to start with a smaller number of seats and add more when you find people are waiting too often. We can very quickly increase the seat number and align billing, so you still have the one annual invoice.
- If you are an academic user (professor, researcher, student, department), you are in the wrong place. Go here to see the discounts we offer for ModelRisk and Tamara
- Apple Mac users - ModelRisk and Tamara do not run on Mac OS, but can be run on a Mac using Boot Camp
- New! If you reside in a developing country with an HDI index below 0.7, we will reduce the listed price very considerably - be sure to contact our sales team.
- Desktop licenses: the software is installed on an individual’s computer
- Network licenses: the software is installed on the company’s network. The number of seats determines the number of individuals who can simultaneously access the software. You will usually need one seat for 3-4 average users. Network licenses are preferred by IT departments because they are easier to administer.