Ensuring trouble-free use of our software
We will provide technical support for the following:
- People installing a trial version of one of our products;
- People who have a current subscription license for one of our products;
- People who have a perpetual license with an up-to-date maintenance plan;
- Owners of student licenses do not have access to technical support, except through their institute’s IT department
What is included in technical support?
The following services are included:
- Help with installation;
- Help with license activation;
- Help with license transfer from one computer to another;
- Help with solving unexpected behavior of the software and suspected bugs
What is not included in technical support?
We like to help, but some things we just can’t offer as part of technical support:
- Help with using the software (please refer to the help file and example models);
- Advice on model building;
- Checking and auditing models
How to get technical support
Please read this carefully!
Before seeking technical support, please review the Frequently Asked Questions – it may save us all a lot of time!
Please describe the problem you are facing in as much detail as possible. In order to help you most effectively always mention your operating system and the version of Excel (for ModelRisk questions) or Primavera/Microsoft Project (for Tamara questions).
To submit a ticket requesting technical support for licensing issues, or to report a bug or unexpected behavior, please click button below