Request technical support
Tamara and ModelRisk
How to request tech support
Please read this carefully!
Below you will find an overview of frequently asked questions. Before sending us a request, please make sure the questions is not listed below.
Please describe the problem you are facing in as much detail as possible.
In order to help you most effectively always mention your operating system and the version of Excel (for ModelRisk questions) or Primavera/Microsoft Project (for Tamara questions).
ModelRisk and Tamara are only available for PC. They cannot be installed in Mac computers or virtual environments
By clicking the paperclip icon in the form on the right, you can add an attachment.
Submit a request for assistance
Frequently asked questions
If you believe you have discovered a bug in one of our software products, please send a detailed email describing the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org. Details should include:
- The name and version of the product you are using;
- The operating system you are using, and language;
- The version of Excel you use (if the bug relates to ModelRisk or ModelRisk Cloud), or MS Project or Primavera (if you are using Tamara);
- Screen caps if possible showing strange behavior or error messages;
- A description of what exactly happens and when, especially if the problem is repeatable; and
- Copies of the model (be sure to remove any confidential information) if the bug appears to be model-specific.
The trial version of ModelRisk has no constraints on model size, simulation speed, etc. However, the trial version has a delay built in that will require you to wait a few seconds before a simulation starts, and the graphs displaying the results have a watermark.