There are two possible methods to uninstall the ResultsViewer.
1) Using the Windows Control Panel
More information can be found here.
2) Using Microsoft Program_Install_and_Uninstall
If the installation is in someway corrupted, or you wish to uninstall the ResultsViewer, please follow the procedure below.
- Visit Microsoft Support at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed
- Click the Download button.
- Click the Run button when your browser asks if you want to run the installer.
- Click 'Yes' if User Account Control asks for authorization to make changes.
- Click 'Next' in the wizard pop-up window to complete installation.
- Select 'Uninstalling' when prompted for the type of help you need.
- Select the program you wish to uninstall from the list and click the 'Next' button.
- Click ‘Yes, try to uninstall’ when prompted and wait until the program finishes.