Frequently asked questions
On this page, you can find a quick answer to some of the most frequently asked questions. In case you have a more specific question, or a question that is not listed below, you can always contact us directly, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
If you believe you have discovered a bug in one of our software products, please send a detailed email describing the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org. Details should include:
- The name and version of the product you are using;
- The operating system you are using, and language;
- The version of Excel you use (if the bug relates to ModelRisk or ModelRisk Cloud), or MS Project or Primavera (if you are using Tamara);
- Screen caps if possible showing strange behavior or error messages;
- A description of what exactly happens and when, especially if the problem is repeatable; and
- Copies of the model (be sure to remove any confidential information) if the bug appears to be model-specific.
The trial version of ModelRisk has no constraints on model size, simulation speed, etc. However, the trial version has a delay built in that will require you to wait a few seconds before a simulation starts, and the graphs displaying the results have a watermark.